A DENTAL IMPLANT is a metal post (titanium) which is placed surgically into the jawbone beneath the gums and allows the dentist to place new teeth or a bridge into that area. In contrast to dentures, the implant doesn’t come out. Also, Dental implants also benefit general bone and teeth health because they do not take the support of other teeth.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OR ADVANTAGE OF DENTAL IMPLANT?
•First of all, High success rates (above 97% for 10 years)
• Reduces caries risk of adjacent teeth
• Decreases endodontic problems on adjacent teeth
• Also, Improves the ability to clean the in-between space of the adjacent teeth
• Improves the appearance of adjacent teeth
• Improves the maintenance of bone in the edentulous area
• Also Decreases cold & hot or contact sensitivity of adjacent teeth
• Psychological advantage
• And Decreases original(abutment) tooth loss